Light House's ambitious idea
Earlier in the year, Jenny was one of twelve people invited to present at a terrific event called the Festival of Ambitious Ideas. The Festival is run quarterly by the talented team at the Lighthouse Business Innovation Centre (note Lighthouse - one word; no connection to Light House - two words).
The theme was 'Home Grown' and it focused on ideas/businesses/projects that were influenced or inspired by the things that make Canberra unique.
Presenters were given a very strict 5 minutes (with warning bell at 4 min) to explain:
- who they are and what their ambitious idea is about
- what about Canberra inspired their idea
- what makes their idea new and different
- why it's important that the audience knows about their idea/business
- some of the challenges they faced along the way
- future opportunities they see
Jenny nearly managed to squish it all into the 5 minutes! You can watch the 5:05 min video below.